Monday, November 18, 2013

Fashion for Europe: The Only Packing List You'll Ever Need

Let me adjust my Fashion Blogger cap for a second. Try it on for size... Ahh there we go.

Now, a solid dose of outfit photos from my adventures in Europe.

Save for the pink-elbow patch shirt I bought in Paris, I wore black almost the entire time. Black pants or jeans, black or white v-necks, and a jacket. Mix and match over and over again.

Here are a few of the staples I lived in due to comfort and versatility.

Target jacket (the best $30 I ever spent) | Gerard Deral hat (bought in Paris) | Henry and Belle ankle zip skinnies (as comfy as yoga pants, not even kidding) | Nila Anthony shoulder bag | Two Penny Blue leather trim blazer (i leave it unbuttoned) | Alli Marie booties (never even broke these in and wore them all day long, days at a time)

See the rest of our packing for Europe made easy list over on The Everygirl! Complete with tips and specific product suggestions.

photos by Danielle Moss

12 comments:

  1. You look so fabulous in Europe and I think black is perfect for traveling... so chic and pulled together! Love the onlookers lol

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all of your travel pics. Every outfit was perfect! And I'm slightly shocked the leather jacket is from Target.

    Katy www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outfits are great and they look fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute outfits! I can't even believe that jacket was only $30...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love pretty much all your outfits and I have to say these pictures make me miss Paris, London and Rome A LOT! :)
    xo Andrea
    Wonderful and Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  6. great looks!! running off to target to search for that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your European looks Alaina! Can't wait to see more shots from the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. leopard print belt source please? thanks

    you do look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable! Love it all! I love the anorak (sp?) in the 6th picture!!!! Source?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i pack the same way, but navy instead of black. also that picture of you with the guy in the background is priceless. and also one of the reasons why you are one of the coolest people i know.

    ps take me with you next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All black is so chic and makes traveling that much easier for knowing what to pack. I followed you through your Instagram on your European your and couldn't help but be jealous. A bacau of a lifetime with your best friend...pure heaven!!

    Rachel
    www.pinkflamingostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are the Allie Marie boots comfy? They are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin