Monday, November 3, 2014

See here: one proud owner of Mauviel copper pots!

If you dig deep into the archives of good ole' LCY, you'll find that in month 8 of blogging (that would be January 2010), I named French Mauviel copper pots as a dream wishlist item of mine.

Today, almost five years later, I began my collection.

Thanks once again to the wonderful offerings of Joss and Main, and no, they didn't pay me to say this, I was able to get three pieces for a fraction of the price of what Mauviel pots usually go for! I picked up a large saucepan, a medium sized stock pot (oh so pretty w/ it's gold handles!), and a small frying pan perfect for my morning eggs (only $69 down from $210).


Check out their Go Gourmet sale currently going on for the next four days. But hurry - stuff is selling out rather quickly! Above you'll see a few other favorites of mine, but I of course had to stop at the copper beauties (used up all of my credit in one oh-so-easy fell swoop). But the sale also has Staub and a number of amazing knife brands. Definitely worth checking out!


Visit the Joss and Main Go Gourmet sale here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin