Monday, June 24, 2013

behind the scenes + an event

 

I love a good behind the scenes look–and often include them from my own styling projects here–so I was thrilled Chicago Magazine shared snapshots from the photo shoot for the Most Eligible Singles article. It was such a good time shooting at the Barkers West Town loft studio. I actually got to officially meet all of the other "singles"at an event over the weekend, and I can honestly say it really was such a talented, funny, charming group of individuals! Financiers, politicos, athletes, artists, entrepreneurs... I always love meeting inspiring, driven people who love what they do. And it was funny hearing everyone else's take on their photo and their wardrobe styling and the whole experience... We all had a few laughs and even a few more cocktails (read: shots). And were told last minute we'd have to walk the catwalk in front of everyone. (Hence the shots.) But it was a great evening for a good cause. Thanks to everyone who came out!

See more Behind the Scenes photos here.

And a few blurrrry photos from Friday's event... yes. I am rocking my beloved polka dot dress again.
With my best girl pal and date for the evening.

Behind the Scenes photos by Ratko Radojcic for Chicago Magazine
Event photos my own

8 comments:

  1. pretty lady! and of course one of the most eligible, greatly deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: just watched the interview and LOVE it! you are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being part of the Most Eligible! Such a cool experience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats girl! This looks like so much fun and you're beautiful, as always.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great! i'm glad you had fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Looks like a fun shoot and great event! Lovely pictures!

    xx
    http://hotchildinchicity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, you look fab!! Your interview was by far my fav--Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin