Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tarjetas de Bizzness

Thanks to the talented Shayna, letterpress artist and founder of Steel Petal Press here in Chicago, Danielle and I finally have some respectable business cards. Since we printed our first cards in November 2011 (for our NYC trip), we've always gone to Kinko's for a quick fix before we had to travel or attend an event. But those cards bent, smeared, and this that or the other. 

Extra thick weight, coral painted edges, simple design. 

It's like a freshly baked chocolate cookie served up paper style.

8 comments:

  1. I'm a paper snob, and these are absolutely gorgeous!

    Alyssa
    http://ruffleandcurl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the colored edge! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the simplicity! Curious, where is the card holder from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE those cards! I need new business cards really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They turned out so lovely! Love the detail yet simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're gorgeous!! I just recently invested in business cards for my blog-I also went letterpress, with a metallic gold edge paint. I feel like a nice business card elevates a brand/person that much more :)

    Blonde in this City

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin