Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I'm alive!

First off, I am alive! Did ya miss me? No? Aw shucks. Well, I missed you.

I think that is the longest I've ever gone without posting... crazy.
Second, the good news is The Everygirl Shop has had a ton of sales! Woop woop holiday season! Alas, that has kept me quite occupied and away from LCY (a dozen or so trips to the post office in the past two weeks coupled with a few snow storms = blurg). I have a few posts up my sleeves for the next few days! Pinky swear.
Lastly, today is the last day to place any orders and receive them by Christmas. We are offering free shipping until Midnight tonight! Use code FREESHIP. They make great inspiring gifts for the women in your life. Prices on prints and iPhone 4 and 5 cases range from $12-35. Get shopping so I can package more boxes! :)

See you soooon!

8 comments:

  1. Glad you're back and doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gone ahead and ordered a phone case for myself! I'm very excited to get it!!

    Ashley
    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did miss you! I've checked back a couple of times just to make sure my reader wasn't being glitchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you're still kicking! ;) What an exciting time for the every girl.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've miss your posting!!! And by the way, my new years resolution is to create a blog.... do you still have the name of someone inexpensive to get me started!? I think we emailed a while back but I never got the name/contact!!! Best wishes for 2014~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll never trust your pinky swear now.....;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i dont know how i got here. came across you while i was searching pinterist. anyway never read a blog before and i gotta tell you i enjoyed yours. so dont stop. your pics are great. luv
    what youve done with the place. my style. shopping tips rock. thanks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin