Monday, June 11, 2012

and then there were five.


there we are! the everygirl summer team in all our instagram glory. can't tell you the weight it's already lifted having these girls around... not to mention the fun it's added having like-minded ladies join our effort! our three new team members are all 22 (le sigh) and sweet and awesome and have great taste in shoes. we thought a super fun way to introduce everyone was by having the whole team round up their summer picks. our graphics intern did a super-kapow-kick-ass job laying them out and get ready for the best part... all of the goodies we're featuring on the site today are under $100! merry shopping, ladies!

clockwise from top right: meet mary the wordsmith, lady fiona, my partner in crime danielle, sir tuckerbuck, sweet sweet caitlin, me alaina, chloe the graphics maven, and handsome buddy.

9 comments:

  1. At 22, I had just graduated from college and was at my parents' for the summer. It was just two years ago but it feels like ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have an amazing summer with such a wonderful team by your side. Great idea for the intro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love that... "le sigh." I'd love to be 22 again but with all the knowledge I have now as an almost 27 year old! Looks like a great team, so excited to see all there is to come this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this feature and I'm super excited to see what you guys come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say: I really like your Blog and added you to my new Blogroll.
    Regards from Germany

    http://greenpinkorange.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi beautiful Alaina,

    I just want to let you know that I follow your blog from Turkey where I live now and I love your work. I just ordered your great 'European Series' for our living room! Can't wait for them to arrive, they will look so good on our wall! And they will be a perfect reflection of my European background here in my new Turkish home. Lots of love, Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You ladies are the cutest :) And your puppies too!

    Danielle, I'm planning on featuring your home tour on my blog on Friday. Your home is so beautiful and I have to share it with my readers! They will love it I'm sure :)

    xx
    holly foxen wells
    www.ThreeLayerCake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all the puppy love! You all have such cute critters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh please do tell what kind of pooch you have? Just want to send a virtual squeeze!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin