Tuesday, December 4, 2012

the everygirl's gift guide


You may have heard it's Holiday Week on The Everygirl and our gift guide is live! In typical Everygirl fashion, almost all of the 95 items in the gift guide are under $50, except for a few "splurge" favorites we couldn't leave out. We have a little something for everyone–the ladies, fellas, little ones, home, office, entertainer, and cook. And we've asked some of our favorite bloggers to share their picks under $30.

Have at it! We dare you not to buy at least one thing.

In other news, things have slowly gotten a little better for me this past week... the support from everyone - in my personal life and across the blogosphere - means more than you realize. Thank you.

8 comments:

  1. I am loving the Everygirl gift Guide! It makes me so happy that most of the items are AFFORDABLE! I love those candle sticks from Crate & Barrel...I may have to buy them for myself for Christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that things are getting better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesss i could always use more ideas for chirstmas gifts!

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the gift guide and am so happy to hear things are getting even a little bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED the gift guide, and glad things are looking up a bit more for you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like the candle sticks:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks! I'm a big fan of the ikat dinnerware from C.Wonder, and those canine coasters are so cute!

    Alyssa @ www.ruffleandcurl.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin