Thursday, July 25, 2013

Ladyplace: So my foot might be broken, but at least I have this sweet headboard!

It arrived last night. The most beautiful headboard the world ever did see. Happydancetimesamillion.

Unfortunately, I cannot happydance. You see, the man carrying my new headboard accidentally dropped it on my foot as I held the door for him. I'm about to head out for an x-ray. If it's broken, it's officially my first broken bone(s) in 27 years. At least I got this sweet headboard out of it! #worthit

My new Biscuit bedding is set to arrive next week. Do we still think Middleton Pink walls?! I'm thinking yes.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, Bailey for sprinkling your magic design fairy dust on my new home! And BIG congratulations to you and Pete on your new lil' nugget!

- fabric is Scalamandre Arabella from their Third Floor Outlet
- nightstand is West Elm
- lamp is from EuroStyleLighting

Are you following me on Instagram? Because if you are you would've seen this photo sooo five minutes ago.

16 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your foot! That headboard is GORGEOUS though... totally worth it.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, that guy must have felt awful!! That stinks! Good luck today! (And beautiful headboard, btw!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost want to kick my fiancé out just so I can invest in such a girly headboard! Loving the design of your lady place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouchy! What a good excuse to lay up in your pretty new bed for awhile though... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My vote was originally for white walls, but after seeing this, I think pink would look great! That headboard is beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope your foot isn't broken! but i LOVE the new headboard!! and i still say yes for pink paint. it will look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about your foot, hope you feel better but that is a gorgeous headboard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy goodness that is fab. Dare I say worth a broken foot? At least you have something gorgeous to lay that tootsie up in. Oh and... pink walls pink walls pink walls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo pretty!! Can't wait to see the entire completed room! Random question -- do you know a good place to buy a nice, gently used camera and lens?

    hammerandheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beyond perfect! I'm in love with what you've one so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What happened to your beauty of a grey one from your old apartment?!!

    This is a cute one too...but I couldn't help but ask, because I am partial to grey.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg bailey is a fabric genius! Looks amazing! And I vote for pink walls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that headboard is AMAZING! I just love everything about your style, though. I'm so sorry to hear about your foot, I hope its indeed not broken - I've actually never broken a bone in my life either *runs and knocks on wood*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks great! Is there any chance you're selling your gray/studded headboard?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the bedroom! I am getting ready to design and furnish a bedroom in my new apartment so I love your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin