Friday, February 21, 2014

LCY Yard Sale - Take 2

Well the last sale went so well, I'm selling more things!

Same rules apply:
Email me at alaina.lcy@gmail.com with the item name and your offer before midnight on Sunday! 

If a better offer comes in between yours and the sale closing time, I'll email you and let you know, and you have the option to out bid.

Cash and carry within the week. No shipping.

Teal Birdcage
$50 or best offer

Antique Wooden and Marble Side Table (the birdcage is on)
legs are very wobbly; it's an antique, marble top not in great condition but really pretty!
$75 or best offer

Ladder
$100 or best offer

West Elm metal side table
$50 or best offer

Let me know if you're interested in anything!

6 comments:

  1. This doesn't have much to do with this post, so forgive my craziness, I just saw one of the pics and wondered where you have your mirrored sconces now in your new place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also totally curious as to where those dining chairs came from, I must have them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure where she got them but they look like they'd be a fun DIY to thrift and paint yourself!

      Delete
  3. I want you to decorate my new place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Experience is always that marvelous issue that will enables you to actually acknowledge a mistake once you ensure it is once more

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin