Thursday, June 18, 2009

City by Night

This past weekend, my boyfriend and I walked around downtown Chicago at night. The views were breathtaking (and romantic!).

I grew up minutes outside this city, yet every time I drive in on Lake Shore Drive, go to a Cubs game, see the Wrigley Building, the list goes on... I gape in awe of how much I love this place.

Here are just a few of the sites we walked past:
The Chicago Theatre
Smith & Wollensky on the river
The Wrigley Building on Michigan Ave.
The Marina City Towers
The Chicago River
Now, isn't that beautiful? So glad I had my camera.

1 comment:

  1. Alaina, I'm glad you had your camera too. Maybe you should create yourself as a professional photographer (at least a part-time one). The photos from the Chicago River are spectacular. I'll bet that you could sell the prints like Alicia Block. I love the blue and yellow lights. By the way, I did go to the aliciablock site and enjoyed seeing her photos. Your blog is so creative. It was fun to read. Jane Frawley

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin