Tuesday, June 23, 2009

They just don't make 'em like this in the States

I was looking through the online portfolio of Eric Roth - famous photographer of interior design - and fell in love with a project he had entitled "French Doors."

Coming home would be that much more exciting if it meant walking through one of these entryways. And think of inviting guests... "Turn left on Main Street, and ours is the one with the fabulous door." Here are a few of my faves.

Time warp.

Absolutely love this color.
You could do any color against this neutral stone
and it will look fantastic.

Why is everything so much prettier in France?


1 comment:

  1. I love the "french" blue doors. Maybe I will have the courage to paint my front door that color!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin