Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"No bed?" "I don't sleep.": Edward Cullen's Bedroom

As if seeing Edward Cullen come to life in the movie Twilight wasn't enough, it was almost more exciting seeing his room on the big screen. Viewers could easily see past the perfectly arranged mess - a century's worth of journals, books, and albums strewn about - to the key design elements making up the sleek, modern, and relaxing space. It was, to be brief, the perfect space for the Edward we all know and love.

The Room



The Ingredients
Puzzle desk from Crate and Barrel


Eames chair from Design Within Reach


Floating wall shelves in white from West Elm


antique radio from eBay


Cadman spine bookcase in silver from West Elm

Platner table from Design Within Reach


Barcelona daybed replica from IFN-modern.com

Cream shag rug from Target

*Note: Feel free to amass your own collection of
antique albums and books on your own time.
**I know nothing about technology so I'll also leave you to find
your own flat panel TV and stereo system.

4 comments:

  1. I would never think of myself as a person who likes modern furniture but I have to say I am definitely warming up to the Barcelona chairs. Beginning to see them in my house - who knew!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! As a guy with little to know style and without an eye for home furnishings, I rely on you and your blog. Seriously, please continue to do more posts for guys. We need help!!! One question though, can you post links to each product available? That would be very helpful! Thanks and I look forward to continue reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your disigns and furiture beautiful work!


    Sincerly

    from(WI)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never even noticed the radio in his room! Good eye!

    Love love love this space. And love that you are a fellow Twilighter :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin