Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Five Vegetarian Recipes (10 Meal Portions) for Less Than $50



We were so thrilled with how well our first Ten Meals for Less Than $50 feature went, we thought we'd do again! The twist this week is that all of the recipes are vegetarian. I styled the shoot, which meant I got to taste test all of our contributing food editor Lara Matos' tasty concoctions after they were photographed. My favorite was definitely the goat cheese crostini! No... the black bean burger. No... the zucchini fritters. Shoot. I can't decide. Click on over to print of your shopping list and recipes for to make cooking this week easy-peasy.

photography by Danielle Moss for The Everygirl

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I am definitely checking this out! I LOVED the last menu, and I like incorporating more veggie meals into our menus, so this is perfect. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the vegetarians! Going to check this out now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these recipes look and sound so yummy! I'll definitely have to try the taco salad and burgers!
    http://lindseyyoung.net

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin