Monday, March 5, 2012

GIF

Oh, how I love these animated GIF's Danielle has been whipping up for The Everygirl. I know you've seen them all over blogland, but it's amazing how it immediately brings the subject of the photo to life. The viewer is that much closer to experiencing the moment versus just looking at it.

For example, how adorable is Miss Liz spinning around at Millenium Park? This was just a fun (read: awkward) afternoon, as this bright fluff of color kept dodging the swarm of black coats and we had to repeatedly ask people to skate away from our subject. Hah good times. Good times. All for the cause. Be sure to check out her fashion feature on The Everygirl today!

10 comments:

  1. Both of those GIFs are absolutely adorable! I love the people in the background of Liz's. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!!! I want to do one of these features! ;) The west elm GIF makes me laugh EVERYTIME!!!!

    xo-T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spinning GIF! So happy :)

    xoxox Shay
    http://myconfidenceandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz is spectacular! So glad you guys featured her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Liz looks so cute and I love all her color - everyone else looks so bland skating behind her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, the funny thing is that this GIF actually makes me look stable, which I wasn't at all. I miss this day! Thank you for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this GIF of liz!! I can only imagine how fun it was.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reminds me of the movie Hugo and how they had just discovered the dreamlike quality and whimsy of wathcing film.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin