Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sick and Headed to San Francisco

Well folks, I'm off! Heading to San Francisco for a whirlwind 30-hour trip. And of course, 40 hours before I leave, a head cold from hell sets in. This won't be a fun flight. On top of that, I'll be filmed, on camera, for five straight hours... oh boy. Nerves setting in. I was told to wear bright colors. Wish I had something like this lovely darling is sporting. Alas, it will likely be my pink Tippi.

p.s. Sorry for the sporadic posting. Will hopefully get more on top of balancing things as time goes on...

7 comments:

  1. That photo made my day. Killer outfit from head to toe. Good luck on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! bummer. try elderberry syrup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't mean for my comment to be anonymous. like i said--elderberry syrup! plus 1000 mg of vitamin c every few hours. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon!

    And have a wonderful time in SF. It's one of my favorite places to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better soon!
    Was this photo taken in Edinburgh? I'm sure I recognize the street! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great trip and feel better! Sending you good vibes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin