Thursday, July 10, 2014

2 Dresses for $50? That's what I like to hear.


And I just hit "Purchase."

I told you I like to buy the same thing in multiple colors - especially when that thing is $25. I'll be bringing these comfy frocks with me to Europe in October!

Everything in J.Crew's final sale section is an additional 50% off right now. USE CODE TODAYONLY at checkout Hop to it!

Here's a few favorites:
This jacket that everyone owns and looks great in (including Claire Dumphey)
These too-perfect-for-summer shoes
Would love to wear this to a summer wedding
And a few favorite accessories like this, this, and these dazzlers

4 comments:

  1. What great deals! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have such a hard time with J.Crew's sizing. What do you recommend for their jackets? I've been eyeing that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyssa, I had to size up in the jacket. I am typically a small, but got a medium. It's kind of a narrow fit and I wanted to be able to layer under it. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Downtown jacket ... Its flipping fantastic! (:

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin