Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Shop This Shop: Kathy Kuo Home

Over recent months I've come to learn of some really great home decor brands popping up online (some aren't new, but they're new to me). Friends are always asking me "Where do you shop?" or "I need a mirror/sofa/rug/fill in the blank - where should I look?" I obviously have my favorites (West Elm, CB2, Joss and Main, etc.). But I really wanted to start sharing these new finds with all of you. So here's a new little series called "Shop This Shop," highlighting my favorite products from my favorite new stores.

First up is Kathy Kuo Home, a New York-based furniture retailer owned by designer of the same name. The RISD-educated entrepreneur has curated the most beautiful collections broken up by style:  French Country, Industrial Loft, Rustic Lodge, Coastal Beach, Global Bazaar, and Hollywood Regency (French Country and Industrial Loft are my two personal favorites). I am actually getting a couple of items from her store for my bedroom redesign (including a new headboard! more on that soon).

I literally got lost in a daze, browsing the beige, gold, and grey products for a good hour. Do I want this headboard or that headboard? Do I want this labrador silhouette or that antler trio? Then I started browsing categories I didn't even need like chandeliers and pinning like crazy, planning my imaginary dream home. Every item on every page is lovelier than the last.
SHOP MY FAVORITES:
chandeliermirror | lantern | headboard | lab print | coffee table | foot stool

What's your favorite item of the bunch?

2 comments:

  1. I just found this shop earlier this week and it is SO GOOD!!! The chandelier here is my favorite of the bunch, but I would be so happy with just about anything from her shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lantern is too cool!!

    Kasey
    http://www.preplovelove.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin