Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Romp Around

I love rompers (and maxis and sundresses) so much that I asked our fashion editors at The Everygirl to do a story on these brilliant one-piece wonders. I got my first and only romper from Splendid last year, and it's become a staple in my summer wardrobe. I realize I probably should have included it in My 10 Summer Essentials post. They just make getting ready so easy; no worrying about what to wear with what and if this top matches these bottoms. And if I'm being honest, I feel a skosh more fashionable when I wear it.

A few of the more stylish women I know rocking rompers...

 

So I used some leftover Shopbop credit and picked up these bebes hoping at least one works out (for anyone who doesn't know, Shopbop offers free shipping and returns. It's awesome.). Yes, that is technically a jumpsuit in there. I absolutely love the look and wanted to try it out. I think it looks tres sophisticated.
striped romper | black | magenta | multi pattern

Are you a fan of the romper?



image sources: black jumpsuit via With Love from Kat // floral romper via Gal Meets Glam // plant romper via Sequins and Stripes // striped romper image via The Everygirl // black romper via Kendi Everyday

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I'm obsessed with rompers right now. I just got one from Club Monaco and it's my new summer uniform. Love.

    Corbin
    Decor-Eat

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin