Thursday, July 3, 2014

The 10 Items Getting Me Through Summer 2014

Anyone who knows me and sees me often enough can attest I wear the same things on repeat with vigor. No shame in it. I find my favorites, I love them, they love me, and I get my money's use. I usually will buy a piece that fits well in multiple colors because, well, why not? If I'm not mixing up the style, at least I can change up the color. These are the ten items I've been wearing on repeat all summer.

Side note: Danielle always asks me how can I wear pants in the summer? Don't I get hot? Well, yes, but I am hot either way. And I'd rather not have the back of my thighs stick to whatever surface I'm sitting on, so light-weight pants are the preferable option (or a dress).



SHOP MY FAVORITES
1. Henry and Belle light-weight denim* $184
2. J Brand white jeans $172
3. Strappy sundresses: pineapple dress $41.50 and blue dress $39.50
4. J.Crew Factory peplum tops $32.99
5. Madewell linen tees $35.50
6. Strappy leather sandals: brown $59.50 and gold $175
7. J.Crew heeled sandals $158
8. Ray-ban blue aviators $170
9. Coach white handbag $219
10. BaubleBar dazzly earrings $34

*These light blue jeans are by a local Chicago brand, Henry and Belle, and are hands-down the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn. They're are so light-weight and stretchy, dare I say they're almost as comfy as yoga pants?

SHOP MORE GREAT OPTIONS




What are your go-to pieces this summer?

Happy 4th of July Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I wear pants throughout the year as well for the same reason! As long as you find the right pair, I think it's manageable for the most part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that we've been hearing from you lately! And all of these are such great pieces. Off to explore some links!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin