Friday, June 11, 2010

Soc Chic All Week: Jess LC Winner!


Congratulations Kara (Kara03) for winning the Pink Lemonade necklace!! Jess will be contacting you regarding shipping information. And thank you, everyone, who participated!

I am off to NYC to meet up with some fabulous blogging designers today for coffee and then lunch and shopping (more to come!), followed by two full days of catching up with my best gal pals from Syracuse! Have a great weekend!

p.s. I am writing this at midnight and need to be up at 4a.m. to catch a 6a.m. plane. Hence the short post. Please forgive me!


COME BACK MONDAY FOR ANOTHER GREAT GIVEAWAY, COURTESY OF POTTERY BARN!

4 comments:

  1. congrats to the winner!
    Have fun in NYC Alaiana, enjoy!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in NYC girly girl! Can't wait to chat afterwards so you can tell me ALL about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fun weekend!

    Did I know you are a Cuse alum? Me too! :) Class of 07.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin