Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Guest Post: My Stuff at A Diary of Lovely


My sweet and lovely friend from across the pond, Helena, invited me to participate in her My Stuff Series. How perfect that my guest post coincides with a week when I am out of the blogging loop. So, dear readers, please pop on over to A Diary of Lovely today to check out everything from where I get my design inspiration to what I consider my go-to beauty products and favorite wardrobe pieces.

Normal blogging resumes tomorrow!

Cheers,
A

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Alaina for taking part, Im truly honored
    xoxo
    ps: You looked stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to stop by and say congratulations on Rue and all the crazy excitement you've been partaking in ~ it really does sound like a dream ~ :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin