Thursday, September 20, 2012

What I Wore to NYFW (sneak peek)


sequined peter pan collar
pink tufted bag
turquoise trousers
bow ring
black nails
and a soy latte

Each and every item bought on sale. It's funny to see how my style has evolved over the years... in high school, my friends all told me I dressed like a mom. I wore a lot of black and grey, button-down shirts, sweaters... (ok, I guess I still wear all of those things). But I've definitely branched out quite a bit to more fun, bold pieces! I'd say this look - which I wore to the Kate Spade show - is pretty much me in a nutshell! Help! I'm in a nutshell! How did I get into this nutshell?

I know some of you have been asking for details about New York, and don't worry, there's plenty more where this came from. Be sure to check The Everygirl on Monday for a full NYFW recap!

photo by Danielle Moss

12 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, esp the turquoise + pink color combo and the sequins. I would wear it in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bag is really cute1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your turquoise pants. I've been eyeing them over at J. Crew for a while now. I'm excited to see the entire recap on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the color palette here! I was thinking "this is so Kate Spade" before reading that you wore this to Kate Spade... :) xx

    www.glittersgold.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Austin Powers reference :) It made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! The colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I adore the bow ring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfit. You give me courage to wear more color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your peter pan collar...you look gorg! So jealous you were at NYFW...how fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin