Thursday, September 27, 2012

She loves cupcakes, cashmere, and works in a pink office. I think I like her.


I'm absolutely loving the details found within the LA home of Emily Schuman (who you probably know as the voice behind Cupcakes and Cashmere). A pink office, sprinkles of sparkling objects, and sound career advice? This one is so worth reading.

"Be open to change and gradual progression; not everything has to be perfect right when you start." - Emily Schuman

p.s. Eyeing that darling giraffe print? Thought so. It's by Sharon Montrose and is available at The Animal Print Shop. I'm looking to add some of her work to my new place!

photos by Kimberly Genevieve for The Everygirl

4 comments:

  1. Nice post on Emily from Cupcakes & cashmere! We've really enjoyed checking out your blog, great job girl! Drop by our blog, we'd love you to visit! www.2cloudsinthesky.blogspot.com
    xoxo Susana & Maria from Two Clouds in the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved it - SO glad you featured her! The photography was incredible, to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so fabulous and my guesses are that her place is just as gorgeous ... loving that giraffe too !

    Love Chrissi xo

    www.christianaholt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great feature, I love cupcake & cashmere!

    Just curious -- did you announce the Lo & Sons giveaway winner?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin