Monday, October 1, 2012

kate and me

my kate spade polka dotted stick-on finger nails // xo ring by madison elizabeth designs
Over the past few years Kate Spade has continuously gotten better and better, embracing pattern, color, and the overly feminine (three things I love).  And based on what I saw for their spring and summer 2013 collection, the neon brights and bow-patterned dresses show no signs of stopping. But in the mean time, it's finally October, fall is here, and the countdown to the great holiday trifecta begins (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas)! And the folks over at Kate are trading in the candy-colored accessories for more muted - but equally fun and sparkly - accessories. My birthday is on Friday, so I thought I'd whip up a dream wishlist - nothing I need, but everything I'd want if that magical limitless Kate Spade gift card showed up on my doorstep.


(clockwise from top left) polka dot pumps | dazzle earrings | bow belt | dot watch | gold strappy heel | hunter green envelope bag | eyes iphone case | sunnies

What's on your Kate wishlist for fall?

12 comments:

  1. Loving the polka dots, golds and sparkles on your wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great picks! Happy almost birthday friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed Kate Spade has only gotten better! I'm loving all your birthday wishes, very chic yet classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed Kate Spade has only gotten better! I'm loving all your birthday wishes, very chic yet classic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE LOVE LOVE the nails but can't decide if its worth the splurge! Although I love the Gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving all of the dots and gold! Great picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love Kate Spade too! I love how much this brand has evolved and continues to change and grow into something fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love polka dots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those gold strappy shoes were my wedding shoes... worn 2 wks ago today! Put a big smile on my face seeing them on your wishlist (they're super-comfy too, wore them all day and night without pain). Also - happy birthday, you must be so proud of what you've achieved, and rightly so :) All the best,
    ~el

    ReplyDelete
  10. Polka dots are attractive. They look really great. It makes me want to get my nails done with polka dots.
    weight loss programs mn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, Kate has gotten really really good the past few years. These are great picks!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin