Tuesday, October 9, 2012

what is it with fall and bags?

how is it that anything worthwhile in fashion comes out in the fall? is it the rich hues of hunter green, navy, and cognac? the metallic sheens and leather accents? the luxe, cozy fabrics? or is it because i am unconditionally obsessed with this season (allergies be damned). whatever the reason, this new handbag collection - a collaboration from jane mayle and club monaco - has got me all excited. the fashion designer closed shop a few years back which makes this limited edition series of five styles all the more appealing.


one | two | three | four | five

i love the navy stripes on #5. which one would you pick?

8 comments:

  1. Oh these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Club Monaco and this collaboration is indeed great...

    www.azrakunworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love one, two and five. five is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you! I like #5! They are all pretty cute though!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely no. 5!! So pretty!
    xo Andrea
    Wonderful and Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh love these! I'd pick #3. Your right, the colors are perfect for fall!
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These bags are SO gorgeous! I would go with either four or five. On another note, I stepped into a Club Monaco for the very first time (I don't know how I managed to wait that long) a few weeks ago. It was probably a mistake because now I want absolutely everything in the store!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin