Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Leather Boots Style Contest? Sign me up! (read: pretty please vote for me?)

OnlineShoes.com sent me and three other style bloggers a pair of Clarks Mascarpone boots and knee-high Wigwam socks and asked us to style a fall look around the preppy shoes. I by no means consider myself the fashionista, but because riding boots are my go-to footwear in the fall and winter months, this didn't seem too challenging. Now you get to vote on whose look you like best!


I immediately thought to pair the brown leather boots with another fall staple: the blazer. This one I got half off for $40 at Gap since it had a button missing (I've since fixed this). I love the bright girly hue and the white trim. I also reached for the Coach Penny Over-the-Shoulder bag in emerald and my knew Pan collared blouse from Aqua at Bloomingdale's. The final prop? Buddy the pup, of course! Who doesn't enjoy a long walk on a crisp fall day?


The whole look was very reasonably priced - with both leather items, the Clarks shoes and the Coach bag, being the most costly (as most leather goods are).

If you like the look, please vote "Alaina" on the contest page over at OnlineShoes.com. You don't have to sign up or anything - simply hit the "VOTE" button under my photo.


However, if you want to sign up, you'll be entered to win a pair of these boots for yourself! Good luck!

photos by Danielle Moss

8 comments:

  1. Just found your blog from the contest - love love love how you styled these cute boots! I'll definitely be following along now :)

    xo,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted for you! I love your mix of vibrant colors, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not going to lie, i went to vote yesterday for someone else, but saw you on there and voted for you instead. the blazer and buddy just made it a million times better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted for you!! How could people not - love the pop of color with the blazer and the peter pan blouse! And buddy, of course :) hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just voted for you girl! You have the best look! Hope you win:))! Love the way you styled this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Voted for you! I adore the pop of pink + polka dots... and of course Buddy looks handsome as ever :) Hope you win!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin