Friday, August 2, 2013

L O L L A


i'll be spending the next three days at chicago's own lollapalooza music festival w/ my besties. i don't particularly like crowds, but i LOVE indy music. so this should be interesting... fortunately, thanks to citi's access, danielle and i will going backstage for a few of the shoes! coolbeans.

follow along on instagram and twitter!
http://instagram.com/theeverygirl_/
http://instagram.com/alainakaz
http://instagram.com/daniellemoss_

just a few of the bands i'm looking forward to seeing...
icona pop
ben howard
imagine dragons
the mowglies
alt j
tegan and sara
atlas genius (saw them last night at schuba's and it was aaaawesome)
local natives
little green cars
matt and kim
ellie goulding
the killers
the lumineers
vampire weekend
the cure
two door cinema club
and MUMFORD AND SONS


forever my favorite

will any of you be there?!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that lineup is amazing. I would especially love to see local natives, the lumineers, the killers, and of course Mumford and Sons. Have FUN this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to see some of the artists, but I will be staying far, far away from Grant Park, haha. I can't take the crowds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see Ellie Goulding live!Such a good line up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun!! I wish I still lived in the Midwest so I could go haha

    Rose
    Blonde in this City

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an amazing lineup! I'm thoroughly jealous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin