Tuesday, August 6, 2013

the coolest hour and 45 minutes of my life.

on the stage for mumford and sons at lollapalooza 2013.

just look at that crowd. and that skyline. and that marcus.
(be sure to select HD so the picture is clear)

they are my beatles.

i'd post other videos but you can hear me singing (horribly) in all of them. lots more photos and video from lolla coming your way in a full recap on the everygirl this thursday!

thank you, thank you citi private pass for making this girl's musical dreams come true. 

6 comments:

  1. Your seats are the DREAM!!! I cant even imagine how cool that must have been. By the way- have you seen their latest music video? It's for Hopeless Wanderer and its pretty much the best thing ever :)
    xo,
    Lauren
    www.lakeshorelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! I saw Mumford when they came to DC. Best show of my life!

    My little sister was at lolla... my dad reports she left before Mumford went on. He and I were rightfully disgusted with her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh - i am tearing up just watching this! I'd die in heaven to see them live. It seems like it would be a religious expereince almost! :) so glad you got to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so jealous. i am glad you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vow to make it to lolla someday. I'm obsessed with ellie. She's coming to dallas but only with bruno mars who I don't care for :( You're a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin