Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Story of Serena and Lily


Surprise, surprise... I first heard of Serena and Lily through another blog. This wasn't long ago at all - maybe in the fall? - and at the time they primarily sold baby and children's bedding and accessories. Now they offer furniture, custom upholstery, found objects, adult bedding, rugs, lamps, paint, and more. It is kind of amazing to see a company flourish as they have over this past year, and seeing as I love everything on the pages of their new online catalog (including the graphic design of it all!), I hope this is a home goods retailer that will be around for a very long time.

Those bolts of fabric lining the black wall are too good to be true.


I own one of their wool rug's that I am no longer seeing online, but the quality and durability is top-notch.


The Tess duvet is my favorite bedding collection.

I can't imagine any baby would have trouble sleeping in this nursery.

14 comments:

  1. Great post! I love Serena and Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Serena and Lily!! Thanks for sharing :)

    enter my giveaway! :)
    hellolucie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Please! Love Serena and Lily! :-)

    www.bazaarofserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love their fabrics!!! If only I had an endless budget!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love their catalog and i just got it the other day! great post! Abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually keep their page of paint colors in my purse. I ripped it right out of the last catalogue that arrived. I'm so glad they are branching out into other areas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Serena and Lily! Their catalog is like a design mag to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely adore everything they have so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I <3 Serena & Lily - everything is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the graphic design of it all too! Inspiration File! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The fabrics are so divine! I'm loving the nursery design.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin