Thursday, July 29, 2010

Top 10 Pre-Fall Picks at J.Crew

Have you seen the newest arrivals at J.Crew? I am in loooooove. After seeing the abundance of rich jewel tones, plaids, and sparkle everything, I am ready to throw in the beach towel, reach for my navy blazer, and head out for a hot chocolate with espresso.

My favorite fit in a preppy style and muted pattern.

Can't decide what I love more: the mustard hue or the sparkly ruffled collar.

I need this for all my upcoming blogger parties.

The best pants ever created but with a rock-star twist.

The color, the quilting, the chunky but not too huge size. Loves.

This wedge looks comfortable and sexy at the same time.

Literally, a white top, jeans, and this hat. Instant chic.

To wear with my aforementioned navy blazer.

Unless this is your first time reading LCY, you know I love sparkles.

The crocodile-patterned leather. I need this in my life.

7 comments:

  1. The awesome sequined skirt makes me excited for holiday and New Year's parties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the mustard tank and those fun Minnies- I adore my plain black and gray ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sequined skirt, but I'm not ready for fall yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four words: Skirt. Satchel. Pin. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love that sequined skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks- I love them as well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin