Tuesday, November 23, 2010

10 Things That Make Me Happy


My dear friend, Caitlin of Sacramento Street, asked me to share 10 Things That Make Me Happy on her blog today. Here's a sneak peak; a few things look familiar, yes? You can see links, prices, and why I chose these items (and six more things that make me happy) by clicking over to Sacramento Street. At the very least, you might get a few great gift ideas!


In other news, I put up my Christmas tree and added white drapes to my living room over the weekend! Pictures will come in a week or so. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Look at you getting things done! We go real with the tree so I always have to wait until around the second week of Dec to get my tree up. What colour are your ornaments this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE(!) the hardcover books you included on the list. I immediately created a wish list for all of them! I will probably also pick up the mugs for my coworkers as a small gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me just say that the WEST ELM throws are awesome...I have one and am considering getting another one! :)))Hope you have a LOVELY THANKSGIVING! :)))))))))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin