Monday, November 1, 2010

LCY Shops: Bulgar USA on One King's Lane

Today on One King's Lane you can buy Bulgar pottery dishware for more than half off. I love the patterns on each of the plates and bowls; they are simultaneously whimsical and elegant, and the diverse yet soft color palette allows you to mix and match these fun dishes with a variety of pieces you may already own.

OKL is also offering serving dishes and pitchers, but I love these plates and bowls the best. Which color would you buy? I've got my eye on the yellow dessert plates.

7 comments:

  1. Great design and colors. my favorite is the blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and what a steal! I love the pale blue and chocolate combo and am already dreaming of the beautiful tablescapes to match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, too bad I knew more dishes like I need a hole in the head :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are sooo pretty!! I would buy the blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh so pretty! the yellow dessert plates are my favorite as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am torn between the yellow or the blue. Love them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin