Tuesday, November 16, 2010

LCY SHOPS: Back to the Basics

One Miss Gwyneth Paltrow will be guest-starring on Glee tonight as every boy's dream substitute teacher: the beautiful, blonde, cool Holly Holiday. Last Friday, I posted the preview clip of Holly/Gwyneth's rendition of Cee-Low's "Forget You." Yes, the song was fun, but I was more enamored with Gwyneth's wardrobe. Shocking. You really can't go wrong with a sexy black turtleneck, wool grey mini, and knee-highs (or are they boots? I really can't tell).

1. Gap stretch tee | 2. J.Crew cashmere | 3. Antonio Berardi cap-sleeve | 4. Rugby button-up neck | 5. Tory Burch sweater dress

1. Kate Spade | 2. Banana Republic | 3. Diane von Furstenberg | 4. J.Crew | 5. Giambattista Valli

6 comments:

  1. actually I spent all of yesterday's afternoon thinking I wanted to wear my black turtleneck, I didn't though! have to find it, such a versatile piece
    and I would love any of these skirts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! Black turtle-necks are my favorite in the winter because you can do so much with them. Especially loving the tory burch sweater dress, though I don't want to check the price.. PS I had the song Gwyneth sang stuck in my head for hours after watching the clip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously can't wait for this day to be over with already so i can watch tonight!

    the glee ladies certainly are bringing back the turtleneck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved the turtleneck! Love this entry, and was so happy when you posted the Glee preview last week! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a VERY similar outfit and I love it so much! It's my goal to feel like Gwyneth in it on Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin