Monday, November 22, 2010

Lighting Inspiration

I'm feeling completely inspired by this home tour Apartment Therapy recently posted. Homeowner John Saint-Denis blended a contemporary Manhattan vibe with vintage details and fixtures when remodeling his 1500 square-foot solar-powered condo in LA. I'm bookmarking these shots of the dining room, kitchen, and bathroom for my sister who is currently in the market for light fixtures for her home renovation. They are dramatic, elegant, and timeless - perfect investment pieces.


You can see the rest of the home tour here.

LED strip lights for the home can offer another great way to enhance your rooms with lighting.

3 comments:

  1. Alaina, it's beautiful, I'm impressed with the interior patio, what an incredible bliss to be seating in that living room

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alaina, definitely gorgeous! When I renovated my house, I opted to invest on nice home lighting fixtures which I got from Kichler. They give nice touch to my home :) Im sure your sister found the perfect lights for her home also ;) Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The patio and bathroom lights are perfect but I am not that thrilled with the kitchen light. It looks kind of a dungeon-type lighting because of the case/frame and the candle-like bulbs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin