Monday, February 13, 2012

Let's play a game...

...called "Name Your Favorite Thing About This Brooklyn Townhouse."


I'll start...
1. The two walls of oversized photos and prints in the living. No wait...
2. The bevy of colors splattered all over the place. No wait...
3. The cerulean tufted chairs opposite the leopard velvet sofa. No wait...
4. The black lacquered walls in the study. No wait...
5. The tiled and checkered walls in the kitchen. No wait...
6. The red leather upholstered dining chairs. No wait...
7. The European-esque garden in the middle of Brooklyn. No wait...
8. The master suite, complete with canopy bed, dressing room, and marble tub. No wait...
9. The matching green drapes and walls in the girl's room. No wait...
10. The masculine yet sophisticated decor in the boy's room. No wait...

I give up.

Are you having more luck than me?

Just another case of a stop-you-in-your-tracks-it's-so-great home. Well done, Mr. Bilhuber. Well done.

Source: Architectural Digest, designed by Jeffrey Bilhuber

19 comments:

  1. The glossy black laquered walls! The glamorous but still low-key bedroom. The bright blue tufted chairs. ALL THE SPACE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really hard to believe all those fantastic images came from the same home. I love how the big gallery walls has all the art butted against each other. And the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The art! The color! I could seriously go on all day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll go with the crazy gorgeous upholstered headboards since it's not on your list... but those walls of oversized frames really got me too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right, this apartment is amazing! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The glossy black laquered walls and the mix of patterns in this townhouse is ahh-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing home. I love the dark walls, and for some reason, I really want to curl up in the canopy bed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gave up after photo 2. Just too much goodness. I wouldn't mind going to sleep in that gorgeous canopied bed every night, though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, too hard to pick one favorite. So much great eye candy !

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite was the massive wall of bookshelves, then I saw the bar stools, then I saw the lovely red chairs outside contrasted against the greenery . . . oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd have to go with the leopard sofa cushions or the tall navy curtains. Dark, but still allow so much light!

    whitneykayestyles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm mostly obsessed with that skirted table with that yellow vase!

    I used it as inspiration for a "get the look" board on Coco+Kelley last week if you want to see! http://cocokelley.blogspot.com/2012/02/interiors-to-inspire-jolt-of-color.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. The curtains with those tall ceilings really get me! What a gorgeous space.

    ReplyDelete
  14. um, I was gonna say it's impossible to name one thing! the whole place has me drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the wall of images in the 3rd image down. So great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this home is dreamy - can i please live there??

    ReplyDelete
  17. Art work is stunning and such a focal point to almost every room...windows are pretty amazing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gibson Les Paul Standard with AAA grade flame in Honeyburst finish.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin