Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tickled Pink


The reason for this pink post is two-fold.

1. Danielle and I are tickled pink by the response to yesterday's post about our search for The Everygirl interns and photographers. There is so much talent out there, and we are so excited to add it on our team! By all means, continue to apply if you are interested. Just email your portfolio and resume to internship@theeverygirl.com. More specifications about each of the jobs can be found here.

And reason 2. I am still on a pink binge. Help me. My name is Alaina, and I'm a pinkaholic. I don't know what it is, but I find myself wanting to walk around the city throwing pink confetti at everyone. But because I'm not a crazy person [averts eyes], I'll keep that thought to myself (too late) and instead sprinkle pink accents around my house. I've already added the pink rug. I've already picked up my favorite Tippi sweater in pink. And my bestie D bought me West Elm's pink plates for Christmas. She knows me so well. Here are a few other items I wouldn't mind incorporating into my life on a more permanent basis.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

19 comments:

  1. You and me both! Just call me Elle Woods. Side note, those pink glasses are insane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more about going through a pink phase right now! I would definitely love to add some of those pink items to my wardrobe!
    http://lindseyyoung.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AGH! I love pink too. I NEED those pink skinnies! AND that kitchen makes me want to scout out more pink kitchens!

    http://leeanderin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last image of (what I think) is a young girl's room is incredible. How can you not be the most fashionable kid at school if you live in a room like that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!! I'm obsessed with anything pink for the kitchen so I def want those knives :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink is my favorite color! What I really want to add to my home is a pink kitchen aid mixer : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving pink this season as well! I recently purchased a pink dress from a local boutique during an out-of-town work trip, and can't wait to wear it. I was going to wait until spring, but after these photos, am inspired to take it for a night in LA much sooner!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore pink! I have pink mixing bowls that my Mom gave me. At first I thought they were too much, but every time I bake with them they just make me feel happy! I love your picks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with you! I used to be somewhat apathetic about pink, but now I can't get enough. I'm wearing a hot pink v-neck today, actually, and saying it's in honor of today being the first day of February!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty pink post. I love the light shade of those jeans. Can't wait to see how your rug looks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those jeans! And I love the pillow cover. Don't think my husband would ever allow me to put that in our house, but mmmm....unless I have a baby girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely need more pink in my life — like those skinnies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this post! I did a similar post on my blog today too :]

    xo.
    http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving those pink sunglasses!! and the rooms are just gorgeous!

    Girl, you stay crazy pink! That color does wonders! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know, I can't get enough pink! LOVE Jamie's bedroom, one of my all time favs!

    Can't believe I'm not a follower already, following along now!

    xoxo
    eileen
    www.acreativedayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pink everywhere! Just perfect for me and all the girl girls out there.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that pink jumper. This season is great i love everything in the shops !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin