Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Join The Everygirl Team



Photographers
- looking for photographers who specialize in portraits, style, interiors, travel, and/or food photography
- proficient in Photoshop or Lightroom for photo editing
- include link to portfolio
- students are welcome to apply
- looking for talent in any city, state, country... after all, Everygirls are everywhere!
*Email resume and portfolio to internship@theeverygirl.com with subject "Photographer"

Graphic Design Intern
- lay out out feature stories and other web graphics
- proficient in the Adobe Creative Suites, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- please send us a link to your portfolio that includes at least five samples of editorial layout and other graphics work (if you have specific examples of typography work, we'd love to see that)
- must be in the continental U.S. or Canada (time zone purposes)
*Email resume and portfolio to internship@theeverygirl.com with subject "Graphic Design intern"

Chicago Intern
- assist editors in styling and executing photo shoots in and around Chicago
- assist with communications and social media marketing
- proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites preferred but not required
- must have a car
- available nights and weekends, approx. 8-12hr/week
*Email resume and portfolio to internship@theeverygirl.com with subject "Chicago intern"

As a side note, we are so honored by everyone's enthusiasm for the launch of The Everygirl, and we've been getting asked a lot about the official launch date. Please note the full TEG site will not launch until later this month. And by later we mean post-Valentine's Day. *cue smooth jazz music* Your patience is appreciated. Please stay on the line.

7 comments:

  1. Sigh. This doesn't make me feel any happier about moving away from Chicago. Now that I'm in school in Cincinnati I thought to myself when I saw this, "Well. I could always take a quarter off! I should move to Chicago and be The Everygirl's Intern!!" I may have even taken a moment to peruse Craigslist sublets.

    Then I came to earth.

    Your intern will be so lucky to have the opportunity to work with the both of you. Wishing you lots of luck in finding the perfect one, and on this great new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The play on the Notting Hill quote is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait for your the launch of The Everygirl! Mid February cannot get here soon enough!
    http://lindseyyoung.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting, it's getting so close! I can't wait to see what TEG does!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting new Website! I just subscribed. I cannot wait to read what it does and stories it will share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am pumped - already sent my info in for that Chicago internship!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I lived in Chicago :-) Ahhh don't want to wait any longer, CANT WAIT for the launch!!

    xoxo
    eileen
    www.acreativedayblog.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin