Monday, January 9, 2012

So far, I love 2012.

I'm just going to say it. 2012 could not be going any better. Since my hoppin' NYE bash, I've been working, wining, dining, working, dancing, working some more, and loving every minute of it. Yes, that's a lot of work, but haven't you heard?! The Everygirl launches next month! Holy cow.  Here's a little Instagram recap from the past few days.

WEDNESDAY
1. 7:30pm // Margarita girls night at Zocalo.
2. 9pm // The margaritas worked.

THURSDAY
3. 9:30am // Love my street.
4. 1pm // Love my dog's $75 haircut. Officially more than I spend on mine.

FRIDAY
5. 5pm // Thinking it's time to switch out my inspiration board in exchange for organization for The Everygirl. We launch in one month!
6. 5:30pm // Turns out my mother might be the funniest person I know.
7. 9pm // Silk blouse, curly do, and stacked bangles for 80s dancing at The Hangge Uppe. Two g's. Two p's.
8. 9:05pm // The wolf pack stayed home.

SATURDAY
9. 12:30pm // Worked on The Everygirl. Fortunately this was done from a couch while eating take-out.
10. 7pm // Ice-skating at Wrigley Field. Maaaaagical.

SUNDAY
11. 9am // Photoshoot for The Everygirl included wellies at the beach...
12. 9:30am // ...a handsome male model...
13. 11:30am // ...and Danielle standing in the middle of LaSalle Street downtown to get the perfect shot.
14. 11pm // Exhausted. Goodnight moon.

How was your weekend?! Do anything exciting?

19 comments:

  1. wonderful start to the year! if i can volunteer my male pup for a shoot let me know...he is very handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pups, and LOVE the shot of the wellies on the beach! Glad your 2012 is off to a great start, mine is too actually! Here's to keeping it going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a weekend!

    Your pups look ADORABLE with their haircut, and it makes sense that it costs more, right? Way more hair? That's how I'd justify...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you are busy! I had a pretty lazy weekend. Did some shopping with my mom but I did buy a new bathtub for our remodel. One thing accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one heck of a ride! So lucky. 2012 has been treating me well too!! I'm mostly excited about EveryGirl though :)

    www.chevronsandeclairs.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a fun and exciting weekend! I can't wait to the launch of EveryGirl.

    Kristy
    www.idesignlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crikes! What a packed and fun work/play weekend. Living life to the full, I say! My weekend? A few (too many) drinks with old university friends. Detox starts NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Working on The Everygirl looks like so much fun! Can't wait to see it. PS-love the new pink in your header! Looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a fun weekend, can't wait for EveryGirl to launch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love to see all the work behind the scenes of the Everygirl! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a pretty amazing week - especially those margaritas! We did some bowling at southport lanes which always ends up being much more fun than we plan - especially when your tips earn you a better score!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are definitely staring 2012 out with a bang. :) Love your pup's do--and that rug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always have the BEST time at the Hangge Uppe! SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great week in your life post! seriously, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Hangge Uppe (and always insist on pronouncing it how it's spelled)! I had my first weekend off in a while so it was a lot of relaxation and cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I recognize Music Box Theatre from your photo..I used to live down the street from M2 before moving to Boston:)

    good luck with the launch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. loving the wellies + beach combo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like you had a fun and exciting weekend:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin