Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Be Present: The Everygirl for JessLC


I am so excited to share my collaboration with Jess LC on her new product line, Wells, a series of graphic, inspirational prints. I chose the Be Present print as a reminder to always give my full attention to whatever I'm doing - whether it's working on The Everygirl or a conversation with friends. The fact that it's neon pink only aids in my goal of adding color to my decor.

You also might notice a sneak peek at my new dining room rug from Rugs USA. It's pink. And awesome. More to come on that later.


Other Wells collection prints include Be Brave, Dream Bigger, and Just Keep Going. Which would you most like in your home and why?

Check out how the other bloggers styled their prints in their homes!
Danielle Moss of The Everygirl and Breakfast at Toast
Liz Schneider of Sequins and Stripes
Mackenzie Horan of Design Darling
Bryn Dunn of Bryn Alexandra Interiors
Erica Brechtel of Small Shop Studio
Morgan Georgie and Carrie Kiefer of Ampersand Design Studio

photography by Danielle Moss

9 comments:

  1. Haha! I love that you labeled your dog. Made me laugh out loud at my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lauren, love that you labeled the pup too!

    You look adorable in these photos and that print on your entry is amazing!!!!

    Thank you so much, Alaina. For everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, they are so fun and true! I think the Be Present one might be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little tray looks so cute in your place! Thanks for the shootout :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful and inpsiring project! I love the things you ladies are doing and The Everygirl is such a essential resource I don't know how we lived without it before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these prints...and your rug! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AW your dog is adorbale!! Love the Be Present print!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oohh im LOVING these! I have the be present necklace - i too need to be reminded (as a highly organized type who's always thinking ahead) to focus on the present! People are always commenting on the necklace too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So well put together. Love the cockapoo note!
    PS your black shoes are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin