Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Sale on Joss and Main tonight!

So this is happening today!


Yep! A sale I curated on Joss and Main!

I was so honored when Joss and Main reached out to me to be a part of their Curator's Collection. I absolutely LOVE this sale site mainly because of the affordable home goods. And I immediately knew I wanted to create a sale for Everygirls - those on a budget, those not sure what direction to take their home decor, or those furnishing their first place. The idea behind the collection mirrors the guidelines I followed when decorating my own first home: neutral furniture pieces with colorful accents. Think white couches, grey headboards, wooden coffee tables with colorful pillows and kitchenware.

Let me just say... 
gold espresso maker
grey tufted headboard
teal Kitchenaid mixer
neon pink espresso machine
White parsons desk

Ok, if that doesn't tempt you, I don't know what will... the sale starts at 9pm tonight! Be sure to check it out!

And if you haven't already, sign up here to shop the sale!

8 comments:

  1. i want ALL of this. so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for this! They just sent me a $15 coupon this morning - such great timing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting Alaina! I also got a $15 credit this morning and was browsing on their when I saw this -- can't wait to shop it later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection! love the brass lamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fabulous - love the rug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm this is totally AWESOME! I get a daily email from Joss and Main and saw you and had to come over and say congrats girl! Great picks. As always, love your stle.

    xx
    holly foxen wells
    www.threelayercake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVING the bright espresso maker and lattice rugs@

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin