Monday, April 2, 2012

word on the street


I have regularly been seeing wonderful quotes out and about in the world - in stores, on signs, on t-shirts - and have fortunately made a point to capture them on my trusty iPhone. Only the ones that really stand out with a worthwhile message. They inspire me, and hopefully they will inspire someone else. So henceworth, I will be sharing said quotes with you in this new series, word on the street - an add-on to the still-running words worth reading series.

Enjoy.

12 comments:

  1. Excellent! I really needed a quote like this one!


    x Aliya
    www.hillsidestory.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quote! It's amazing how sometimes the fewest words can have such a profound impact!
    http://lindseyyoung.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you tell me where to find that tray?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this quote! And I agree, I'm loving that people are embracing inspiring message in their decor and advertising!

    -Samantha
    http://sincerelysamantha.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! ANd what a great idea! (I've been seeing a lot of great quotes on Pinterest too!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! I've been tearing quotes out of book sor putting them in a memo on my phone, I love your take on keeping quotes that matter to you.

    Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and Danielle are so equally inspiring! You find the best quotes. Thanks so much for sharing it, I really needed it today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this quote! Such wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this quote, thanks for sharing! I'm all about the positivity! :)

    xo,
    Meli

    http://stylebymeliblog.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin