Friday, April 20, 2012

stone textile

photo by Andi Hatch for The Everygirl
Yesterday on The Everygirl we featured a home tour and career profile interview of my friend Crystal Gentilello, the editor in chief of Rue Magazine. I absolutely love the dramatic, sexy decor of Crystal's San Francisco home, in particular that graphic pillow on her bed. It's called the tuxedo pillow and it's by one of my new favorite brands, Stone Textile.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

It's amazing the dramatic effect you can create with no color at all. I'm thinking an assortment of these would look fantastic on my couch under my new Alicia Bock photo.

11 comments:

  1. wantwantwantwantwant them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmagah! That first shot is so serene and stunning. Makes me miss my bed :(.

    xoxo,
    La Petite Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the statement a simple bed pillow can make. absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gahh i love her apartment and that tuxedo pillow is gorgeous! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. That headboard is to die for. I love the combo of the upholstery nails and the tuxedo pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...i was hoping you'd be featuring a certain blogger in Boston...and their facebook confirmed it.
    CAN'T WAIT for pics!!!
    Like, xmas-morning-when-I-was-8-can't-wait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pillows are so darling, I love how her room has the perfect amount of femininity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All absolutely beautiful! Thanks so sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these pillows! They are so chic.

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the lovely feature. What an honor to be part of The Everygirl! xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin