Thursday, April 5, 2012

Coffee Tables Whoa


So this is happening over on The Everygirl.

And there's two more coffee tables where that came from.

It was a big task, but a worthwhile one. This may have been my biggest styling project to date, seeing as we styled three coffee tables three different ways at three different locations. Lots of running around. Lots of lugging furniture. Including a trek out to Ikea...

Well, what are you still doing here?! Go check it out!

photography by Danielle Moss
styling by yours truly

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous gorgeous styling on the everygirl today my dear! loved all three!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so stealing the look on the blue plate. I have the perfect plate and the perfect birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alaina, you did an such an amazing job I can't even choose a favorite! I love all three!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the peekaboo clear table from cb2! I just picked up all these colorfully pillows - it would be the perfect addition (and next task) to spruce up my living room!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin