Thursday, January 3, 2013

I love a good styling project!

...almost as much as I love Joss and Main. I'm telling you: the flash sale home decor site and West Elm are currently rivaling for who gets to be featured in my home more. A few recent purchases off the J&M include this amazing arc lamp, this grey upholstered bed (shown below), and this retro black wall clock that will soon make its home on my office gallery wall. I'm not a spendaholic - I just have a lot of credit to the site! Referring readers is a glorious thing.

Anywho. Long story short. Danielle and I curated our second sale for the site on behalf of The Everygirl, but even better, they lent us some of the products from the sale to style and photograph for a "How to Style" feature. I styled a brand new version of our "How to Style a Nightstand" and "How to Style an Entryway." And you can shop both looks!

But hurry–items are selling out and today is the LAST DAY to shop the sale!



Shop The Everygirl Styling Sale on Joss and Main! Then come back here and tell me what you got! :)

Here's a lil' before shot from the evening before the shoot...
...because I like sharing the "process" of how these all come together. Yes, both shoots took place in my apartment.

photography by Danielle Moss for The Everygirl
styling by Alaina Kaczmarski for The Everygirl

9 comments:

  1. beautifully styled! I love those books too, I think I need them and all of these pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this. Wanna come to my home next?

    xo
    www.carlyonqueue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your bed and have been wanting to get it every time i see it. i am lusting after so many things in your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the details! The basket with ballet flats is so sweet and the alarm clock on the nightstand is awesome. I want it! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was recently staring at my TERRIBLY PRACTICAL sidetables...and now admiring yours, I now what mine are missing: a lovely clock and the books I'm currently reading (I always have them in my bag) it would even help display the art I already have on them...Thank you Alaina, happy new year, read you soon, Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so great! I'm right there with you...my home is getting swept away with great finds from those places too-West Elm has really come along way!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin