Thursday, January 17, 2013

styling makes me happy: the west elm parsons desk three ways

you KNOW i love a good styling project. these "how to style three ways" features for the everygirl really take it outta me... but they are so worth it in the end. since everyone and their mother has this white lacquered desks, yours truly included, danielle and i had been talking about this project for the better part of a year. well, thanks to the help of furbish studio, lulu and georgia, design darling, see jane work, junkyard lighting, and of course, west elm, it finally came together! i present "how to style the west elm parsons desk" three ways.

sleek and neutral

glam, pink & gold
 
colorful and bold
 west elm parsons desk, jc penney lamp (no longer available), two penny blue blazer, jonathan adler boxes (no longer available), jonathan adler iphone dock, furbish studio color pencils, biscuit home coaster, lulu and georgia picture frame, jessica durrant illustrations, pencil cup is vintage

there's a WHOLE lot more where those came from. check it out! 

which one is your favorite? i can't decide...

photos by danielle moss for the evergirl
styling by alaina kaczmarski for the everygirl

8 comments:

  1. Such sweet little work spaces. I need to work on mine desperately. Maybe this will inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all three are lovely, but the dark wall makes the color splash even better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first two better. I guess my favorite would be the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. where is the chair from the 3rd one from? i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glam, pink & gold is killing me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pink and gold one is amazing! I want to re-do my desk now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first one. I love the tones and styling. I think i would be very productive at this desk.

    Sophia @ www.sophiawray.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want this desk!

    i loveLOVElove your blog! It's given me so many ideas on how to decorate my apt. Thanks for alll your awsomeness creativity! also, I think you live in Chicago????! I live in the NorthWest burbs of Chicago. :) yay for Chicago too!

    http://fashionandmakeupjunkie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin