Thursday, March 7, 2013

CREATE YOUR LOOK

Faux Leather Leggings. Hottie McTottie. I recently got a pair from BCBG and if we're being honest, I kind of feel like a more bad-ass version of myself when I put them on. Of course, I'm not super fashion-forward or a risk taker when it comes to clothing, so my go-to styling for these slightly rock-n-roll, a-whole-lotta-sexy pants is to pair them with all black and top it off with some gold accents. It's classic, and it works. Let's call it a day. However, should you want to spice it up a bit (not that faux leather needs much seasoning), there's always the option of shoes...


THE LOOK  

WHICH SHOES WOULD YOU CHOOSE? 
white patent wedge (sexy) | black cap-toe (classic) | pink pop (fun)

8 comments:

  1. If I could live in my faux leather leggings, I would. I'd choose those cap-toe beauties because the continuation of black will give you a longer leg--but, I'd also wear leopard print shoes if we're really being honest. Which we are. Love this whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, and all the shoes can work depending on the moment you are trying to have. Currently, I would pick the white shoes.

    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awkwardly laughed aloud at my desk at work about your seasoning joke! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live for a good pair of leather leggings so this look it right up my alley. I'd choose the pink heels for a pop of color and a little bit of fun!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City
    Be sure to check out my Stella & Dot trunk show + giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these!! Wish I had the nerve to rock them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it bad that I want all three pairs of shoes?
    Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loooooove my faux leather leggings! Have no reservations, you will live in those sassy pants! I love all of these shoe choices but especially the white ones! It's such a genius look for transitioning into spring!

    www.peaceofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree --- love some faux leather leggings, totally add some edge ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin