Wednesday, March 27, 2013

saturday



kate spade for half the price? dreams do come true!

introducing saturday, the new wallet-friendly brand by the legendary fashion line for all things colorful and happy. deborah lloyd and her team have been making magic happen and today it's available for all to start shopping!

i'm clearly on a dress kick lately. flirty, fun, and bright–they make dressing in the summer so easy. can't wait to throw one of these on and meet the girls for cocktails on a patio in bucktown. oh, when will it be summer?! and why don't i just live in california so i can sport my dresses year-round? also loving that linen raincoat and their home line!

which frock is your fave?

12 comments:

  1. I'm dying over that little black dress, I really like how it feels a bit more edgy than her usual stuff too!
    - Kelsey @ Time Stand Still

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! Thanks for sharing! That long sleeve black dress is gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this new Saturday line. I almost died when I saw the prices too! I can't wait to buy that striped dress!

    Kelly Vaughan
    www.shesinhighcotton.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the second dress.

    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  5. This line is so exciting! I am just thrilled and love that linen raincoat as well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the blue dress! as a californian, i live in my dresses! (even when it's cold, i just layer)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been hearing SO much about this lately! I'm interested to see how well everything fits.

    xx
    Rose
    Blonde in this City

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that first dress!!

    Xo
    Sofi
    http://thegirlinredtights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't bring myself to buy any more long-sleeved items, but that black dress is brilliant! It just seems super flattering.

    http://folledejoieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo thanks for sharing! Those are all sooo cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that blue dress. It's so nice that I can actually afford these pieces without waiting for a sale.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin