Friday, March 22, 2013

the dress every woman should own

Wow! Barely a peep from my the past two weeks, and today you get two posts! Naturally because it's super important.

I wore this scallop dress in the lime color for my Everygirl home tour feature, and I have to say I'm obsessed. I don't have a ton of clothes. I tend to wear the same things over and over and over again. i.e. my hot pink tippi sweater–which of course made it into the other shot from yesterday's shoot. But I tried this on in the store thinking the color would rock in my neutral living room, and not only is it abnormally adorable, it is so comfortable (made out of a stretchy material!) and thanks to vanity sizing, you buy it one size down. Win. I'm convinced it will look good on everyone. Best part is it's currently 25% off! Which color would you choose: lime, poppy, or navy?


And here's a blurry sneak peek picture of a picture from yesterday's shoot. Apparently having my photo taken makes me laugh. Ok. That's it. No more sneak peeks! Full home tour debuting on The Everygirl on Thursday, April 4! Mark your calendars.

Happy weekend!

14 comments:

  1. So cute!! I want it in poppy so badly. It looks so great on you, I love that color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh J Crew - I want it all! I think you picked the perfect color to contrast with your living room. I can't wait to see how all the photos turn out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that lime color on you! I would go with the poppy though for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that lime dress! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not WAIT to see the pics of your home tour!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeee! Can't wait to see this feature, Alaina!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute dress - I love scallops! I wouldn't be able to decide between the poppy and the navy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Saw this dress in NYC a few weeks ago was afraid to try it on bc most dresses from Jcrew dont look that great on me -- am going back to try on! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The perfect spring dress! I agree, every girl needs a go to shift dress, especially one is such a great color with fun scallop detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! I have it in the bright poppy color. I want all three colors now:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been eyeing this dress in JCrew for a while now, but thanks to your recommendation I just might have to pull the trigger and finally buy!

    http://folledejoieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this scalloped dress on you! I would definitely go with the poppy color for Spring. Can't wait to see your home tour!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  13. i ordered the navy one! i can not wait for it to get here. i usually wear the same things over and over. so i now just buy what i love in different colors as well. (usually pink, navy and white.) that way i can wear the same thing i love a few days a week and no one notices.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have seen the dress in person and while it is super cute on you, that style is not flattering on me :( So sad since the dress is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin