Friday, March 15, 2013

one of those weeks...

...where it was just go go go and it just didn't stop. conference calls, emails, posts, errands, planning for next week's photo shoot of my full home tour (eeek!)... this week just got away from me! i apologize for the lack of posts. productivity will no doubt carry into the weekend with some few last minute things to get done before maura and john stoffer come to shoot the place for the everygirl, then a photographer for houzz comes the following day (all the more nerve-wracking when i don't have access to the photos before the run)!

one of the last things i need to do is decide on floral styling for the shoot! yes, i consider myself a stylist. but i missed the floral styling gene. kind of like i missed the wedding gene (i have no desire for a big wedding or big dress or any of it). fortunately, the awesome and talented folks at jayson home and garden are helping out... here are a few images i've collected for inspiration. can you guess what will go in which room?

 
quince branches, simple white flowers, mossy green arrangements, and pink ranunculus in mercury glass. lovely.

what about you? any fun plans for the weekend?

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the full home tour of your new place! I absolutely loved your last apartment. Also, how great is Jayson Home!? I'm not at the point where I can afford their furnishings (I just started my professional career last year) but I've purchased a few accessories and love them. They send the sweetest hand written notes with each order :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you also please pose in a ballgown with a super cute baby? That would really make the rooms pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to your home tour! I love the second set of photos - simple white flowers every time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't go wron with branches or a small vase of white flowers! Can't wait to see the home tour pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No fun plans here this weekend but I can't wait for your home tour to go live on the Everygirl! I hope your weekend is at least a little relaxing. Take a deep breath, it's gonna go great!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City
    Be sure to check out my Stella & Dot trunk show + giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck with everything. I'm sure it will be gorgeous as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to say your blog is very great. I usually like to read some thing new about this because I’ve the comparable blog in my Country on this subject so this help’s me a lot.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin