Friday, March 29, 2013

LCY Listens: my new favorite song. obsessed. download immediately. you're welcome.


This is the Little Green Cars. The song is called "The John Wayne." I've had it on repeat since I first heard it a few days ago, I've shared it with everybody I know, and they all wholeheartedly agree it's amazing. I get to see them live on Sunday! Yay live music. It's almost like summer's here.


You'll probably be seeing a lot more music posts around these parts... so get excited.

See more LCY Listens posts here!

Happy weekend! Any exciting plans?

9 comments:

  1. This is a really cool song. Keep the music coming! I love finding new artists to listen to.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I adore this song - thank you!
    Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. safe to say i'll be blasting this driving to work all week. thank you lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love music posts, so keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So catchy! I must find this on Spotify.

    xoxo,

    http://folledejoieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep...I've been listening to this on repeat all weekend! Thanks for the great recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Just downloaded this and the Lumineers song, Flowers In Your Hair. Thank you, there's nothing better than new music!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i feel like you haven't been posting as much, or maybe not as into it? come back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it I like it, and I like even more that your comment box opens in a new window so I can keep listening as I tell you how much I like it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin